Tin Foil Hobo Hamburger Dinners
These Hobo Dinners are quick, easy and delicious. Tin Foil Hobo Hamburger Dinners cook in foil packets, so clean-up is practically non-existent! The complete dinner-in-one includes ground beef, carrots, potatoes, peppers and spices, so it's also a very cheap dinner idea. Simply wrap the ingredients in foil and cook them on the grill! It's one of those easy grilling recipes for those who don't know the first thing about grilling ... it's hard to mess these up.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 squares heavy duty aluminum foil (16x16 inches)
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can new potatoes, sliced
- 2 small green peppers, chopped
- dehydrated onion flakes
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Separate the ground beef into 4 portions and place each portion in the center of an aluminum foil square. Top with equal portions of chopped carrots, potatoes and bell peppers. Season with dehydrated onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and/or pepper to suit your taste.
- Seal the foil and add a second layer of foil if desired. Place on the coals for 10 to 15 minutes per side, until the meat is cooked and vegetables are tender.