Tin Foil Chicken Dinners
For a different take on the standard chicken breast recipe, try these Tin Foil Chicken Dinners! This recipe is a super simple grilling recipe that you can master even if you don't know the first thing about grilling! Chicken and vegetables are sealed in foil packs and grilled to perfection. The juices and flavors are packed together to create an amazing meal all in one. Use any of your favorite vegetables and seasonings in this recipe.
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red pepper, chopped
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple slices
- non-stick cooking spray or 1 teaspoon butter
- garlic powder, salt and/or pepper to taste
- 4 squares heavy duty foil (16x16 inches)
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Divide the bell peppers and mushrooms into 4 equal parts. Coat a small area in the center of the foil with cooking spray or a small amount of butter. Place a portion of peppers and mushrooms on the greased area of the foil. Top each with a chicken breast and a pineapple slice.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Fold the foil securely and check for leaks. Place on the coals and cook for 10 to 15 minutes per side.