Fall Off the Bone Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Fall Off the Bone Ribs are perfect! This combination of cooking the ribs low and slow in the oven and then on the grill will make perfect lip smacking, finger licking, Fall off the Bone Ribs."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time3 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size12 x 17 cookie sheet & grill
- 2 2 - large slabs of baby back ribs (you can use other ribs)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Black pepper
- 1 bottle Favorite BBQ sauce
Mix the rub ingredients together and rub down the ribs well on both sides.
Place on a large baking pan.
Cover the baking sheet full of ribs with foil.
Bake 225 degrees for 3 - hours
Remove from the oven and place on a hot grill.
Cook the ribs 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Add the bbq sauce to the ribs will they are on the grill.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes