Fall Off the Bone Ribs
"These Fall Off the Bone Ribs are perfect! This combination of cooking the ribs low and slow in the oven and then on the grill will make perfect lip smacking, finger licking, Fall off the Bone Ribs."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time3 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size12 x 17 cookie sheet & grill
- 2 2 - large slabs of baby back ribs (you can use other ribs)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Black pepper
- 1 bottle Favorite BBQ sauce
Mix the rub ingredients together and rub down the ribs well on both sides.
Place on a large baking pan.
Cover the baking sheet full of ribs with foil.
Bake 225 degrees for 3 - hours
Remove from the oven and place on a hot grill.
Cook the ribs 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Add the bbq sauce to the ribs will they are on the grill.