Cheesy Brats With Fried Pickles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simmered in buttery beer stock, then grilled and topped with cheesy sauce, sauerkraut, and Sriracha ketchup, these Cheesy Brats With Fried Pickles are the perfect summer treat. They're sure to be a big hit at BBQs and game day parties. Since these brats scream "man food," the hungry men in your life will appreciate all the heartiness, flavor and meat. So turn on the game, grill a few brats, and enjoy a tasty meal with great company.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Caramelized Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Kebabs
- Blackstone Teriyaki Steak Yakisoba
- Grilled "Everything" Chicken
- Pellet Grill Picanha Recipe
- Aunt Jane's Famous Baby Back Ribs
- 23 Grilling Ideas for Dinner + How to Grill a Steak
- Greek Turkey Burger
- Easy Chicken Kabobs
- Aussie Shrimp on the Barbie with Orange Ginger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes