Bbq Roasted Pork
A flavorful dry spice rub of ancho chili powder, garlic and brown sugar makes for a great roast pork preparation. This BBQ pork recipe is designed for outdoor grilling.
- 1 6-7-lb. boneless pork roast, tied closed
- 2 tablespoons salt, non-iodized
- 2 tablespoons pepper, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Tbs garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder, or to taste, optional
- Start charcoal grill. Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Tie boneless roast into "log" shape. Rub entire outside with dry ingredients.
- Grill roast over indirect heat for 30-45 minutes. Then, reduce the temperature (I raise the rack up) and continue grilling until the internal temperature reaches 145F (this is about 2-1/2 hours longer).
Read NextSmoked Queso Dip