Fresh Fragrant Fruit Salad
What an amazingly tasty fruit salad this dish is! You simply can't go wrong with this fresh fragrant fruit salad. Not only does it taste fantastic but its aroma is mouth watering!
- One can make this a few hours ahead of time but fresh fruit tends to get too juicy if left overnight.
- Amounts depend on how much fruit you cut up.
- 1 fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 container fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 box fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh cantaloupe, cubed
- 1/4 cup marinating syrup - Monin Brand mango or pineapple syrup (or
- any other fruit syrup)
- 1 honeydew melon, cubed
- 2 kiwis, cut up into slices
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Use fresh washed ripe fruit and cube or cut into bite size pieces.
- Place in a pretty (glass) bowl and chill about an hour prior to serving time.
- Just before serving, add fruit flavored syrup to taste, gently toss and serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves.