Easy Stewed Rhubarb
I am always looking for quick and simple desserts. Are you as well? If so, then try this easy stewed rhubarb recipe. There are only 3 ingredients; it doesn't get any easier than this!
Want to know more about how to prepare rhubarb? Check out our collection of 14 phenomenal rhubarb recipes.
Cooking Time15 min
- 6 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer, uncovered and stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and rhubarb is in threads.
- Let cool. Can be refrigerated up to 5 days.
- Makes 3 cups.