Ridiculously Easy Peach Crisp
Dig into this yummy peach dessert for a fantastic fruity treat that won't take a whole lot of time to make. The steps to prepare this Ridiculously Easy Peach Crisp are pretty basic, but the end result will blow you away with its great flavor and texture. Using canned sliced peaches, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and more, you can whip up a delicious peach crisp recipe that will remind you of the kind your grandma used to make when you were young.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 (29-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Arrange peaches in a greased, square 8x8x2 inch pan.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over peaches.
Bake until topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and, if desired, with cream or ice cream.
Read NextPastor's Wife Apple Crumb Pie