Layered Dream Peach Pie
There's just something about a layered creamy pie that's so dreamy and irresistible. This Layered Dream Peach Pie is a no-bake dessert recipe that's perfect for when peaches are in season, or any time of year! A prepared pie crust is topped with a cream cheese filling, then a layer of fresh peaches, then a sweet peach mixture, and Cool Whip on top. You don't even need to turn on the oven for this easy pie recipe.
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (9-inch) prepared pie crust
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups fresh peaches, mashed
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a heavy saucepan, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in mashed peaches and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil and begins to thicken. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Cool mixture while making the rest of the filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in pie shell. Arrange fresh peach slices over the cream cheese mixture. Spoon on cooled peach mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or longer and serve with whipped cream, if desired.