Sweet Chocolate Salami
Sweet Bread Recipes are always delicious. This Sweet Chocolate Salami is easy to make and will be a hit with the family. Simply mix the ingredients together, toss it in the freezer and wait for a delectable treat.
See just how easy this recipe is to make here:
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 250 grams cookies or biscuits
- In a small saucepan bring to boil butter, whipping cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl, cover with boiled whipping cream mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile pound cookies and walnuts in a bag with rolling pin to fairly large pieces.
- Take the plastic wrap out and mix well. Add chunks of walnuts and cookies and mix.
- Place the mixture on a piece of plastic wrap and shape it into sausage shape.
- Pop into freezer for 1 hour. Then take out and unwrap it. Cover chocolate salami with powdered sugar, cut and serve.
Read NextVintage Baked Alaska