Old School Drumstick Cake
This easy cake recipe is a creamy delight that is perfect for your next dinner party. Old School Drumstick Cake is made with a graham cracker crust and has a cream cheese and peanut butter filling. Topped with Cool Whip and drizzled with hot chocolate syrup, it has everything easy cake recipes need.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub of Cool Whip (2 cups)
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Put flattened crust into a 9x13"pan.
Mix together all ingredients except Cool Whip.
- Fold in cool whip and put mixture in pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Freeze until ready to serve.
Read NextVintage Baked Alaska