Creamy Frozen Lime Pie
This creamy frozen pie is a great no-bake summer dessert. It's tasty and refreshing and makes the perfect finish to a grilled meal or picnic.
This recipe was featured in 30 Frozen Desserts to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth. Check out the 29 other awesome frozen desserts featured in the article for some great dessert recipes!
- (8-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 3 medium limes)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Lime slices, for garnish
1. Beat cream cheese in small mixing bowl until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk; beat until smooth.
2. Add lime juice and lime peel; beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
3. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices. Serve immediately.
Read NextCopycat Shamrock Shake Recipe
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Mar 26, 2017
I agree that this is nowhere close to a key lime pie - it uses the larger standard sized limes that you see most often in the supermarket. Key limes are MUCH smaller, so sometimes, especially for a beginner cook it can be a tedious task to zest and juice all of these. Nonetheless, this is a great creamy dessert. The cream cheese gives it a little tanginess, which really compliments the fresh sour flavors in the lime juice.
Jun 26, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for NOT calling this a KEY Lime Pie. I've seen so many variations of them that only use 3 limes and are being called Key Lime. Shame, shame; it takes about 20-25 Key Limes to make a Key Lime Pie. BTW, this recipe sounds wonderful.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use