Creamy Frozen Lime Pie
This creamy frozen pie is a great no-bake summer dessert. It's tasty and refreshing and makes the perfect finish to a grilled meal or picnic.
This recipe was featured in 30 Frozen Desserts to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth. Check out the 29 other awesome frozen desserts featured in the article for some great dessert recipes!
- (8-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 3 medium limes)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Lime slices, for garnish
1. Beat cream cheese in small mixing bowl until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk; beat until smooth.
2. Add lime juice and lime peel; beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
3. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices. Serve immediately.
Read NextVintage Baked Alaska