Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Looking for a tasty recipe for homemade ice cream? Well this blueberry cheesecake ice cream certainly fits the bill! What's not to love about an ice cream that tastes like cheesecake? Make it tonight for your family.
- 1 cup rinsed blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine blueberries, lemon juice, water, and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, cool, and chill thoroughly.
- Combine chilled blueberry syrup with cream, milk and buttermilk.
- Freeze according to the directions of ice-cream maker.
Read NextVintage Baked Alaska