Jello Strawberries will be a charming addition to your jello dessert recipes. Jello shaped strawberries are fun to make and decorate, but are even better to eat!
- 4 small boxes strawberry jello
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 package of slivered almonds
- 1 jar red sugar
- green food coloring
- Mix jello, coconut, and Eagle Brand milk together and refrigerate.
- Next day make small round balls (approximately 1 teaspoon sized ball) and shape into form of a strawberry (take ball between thumb and two fingers and squeeze to make strawberry; punch in top a little).
- Roll in red sugar and place slivered almonds, which have been dyed green, for the leaves.