Kidfresh Frozen Meals Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"As a busy mom, the frozen meals from Kidfresh are a true life saver. Normally I'd feel bad about feeding my kids frozen meals, but with the options from Kidfresh I don't have to because these dishes are 100% natural and loaded with veggies that are great for my little ones' growing bodies. Convenient and good for you? What's not to love?!"
"When you want to make a great-tasting meal for your family but just don't have the time, the frozen meals from Kidfresh are a great alternative. These quick-to-make dishes are just the kind of dinners kids crave and they're good for you too! Low in sodium and without all the additives and preservatives found in other frozen meals, these microwavable dinners are nothing like the freezer meals I grew up on. They taste delicious and won't leave you feeling guilty."
"These nutritious, natural frozen dinners are like a dream come true for me. Kidfresh has tons of dinners my kids love... stuff like pasta and meatballs and mac and cheese, but these dinners are also healthy. They have vegetables and protein, not to mention vitamins, and each one is less than 400 calories to boot! After trying out the meals from Kidfresh, they have now become my go-to option in the freezer aisle."
"Yum! I don't have kids so I'm not exactly the target demographic for Kidfresh, but I have to say that even as an adult, I really enjoy Kidfresh's frozen meals. They're a great quick dinner fix, ready in just 4 minutes, and I love that I can eat these freezer meals without worrying about harmful effects on my body. Lower in sodium and much tastier than many other frozen dinners I've tried, the meals from Kidfresh are the prefect easy weeknight dinner or mid-day snack. A must-try for anyone with a busy schedule."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Microplane Master Series Grater Set Review
- Breville Thermal Pro™ Hard Anodized 12.5'' Skillet
- Anolon Covered Chef Pan
- Misen Chef's Knife
- Popeye Spinach Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Campbell Soup Company Review
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoky Bacon Baked Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Steamed Mussels in Garlic and Herb Wine Sauce
- Smooth & Creamy Hummus
- Sweet Potato Peanut Curry Soup
- 30 Minute Pad Thai
- Baked Chocolate Mint Doughnuts
- Marbled Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Poppy Seed Cheesecake Crinkles
- No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cups