Jones Soda Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re like me, you couldn’t resist swallowing bubble gum as a kid because it just tasted so good! Well, now you can have your bubble gum and drink it too, this time with zero scolding from Mom. Jones Soda Blue Bubblegum Pure Cane Soda appeals to the kid in all of us, with a sweet, fresh flavor that is great over ice or straight from the bottle.
It’s like the perfect combination of cream soda and blue raspberry bubble gum: not too overpowering but with just the right amount of sweetness. The bright blue color and the trademark Jones Soda photo label on the soda bottle make this a super-fun drink that is tasty, too!"
"If you like sodas with a healthy dash of sweetness, then you will love the new flavors of Jones soda. I had the Bubble Gum and Strawberry-Lime, and both exceeded my expectations. I thought the bubble gum would be too kid-centric (think crazy amounts of sugar) but was pleasantly surprised that it was not at all.
It had a cream soda-like taste, but with a more mellow sweetness. The strawberry lime was plenty fruity and refreshing, perfect for a hot summer day. If you're a soda drinker, then you've definitely got to check out these new flavors."
"Jones’ blue bubblegum soda has the sweet, creamy quality of bubblegum, without being overpowering. It’s such a fun flavor for children and adults! This soda has a sweet, subtle bubblegum flavor that anyone would enjoy! Also the strawberry-lime soda is refreshing and bright, both in flavor and color—bright red! It tastes a bit like fizzy punch, with nice notes of strawberry and lime. It’s a perfect pop to accompany any snack or meal. Yum!"
"The Root Beer by Jones Soda reminds me what I always loved about the classic root beer soda flavor; it tastes amazing and not overly sweet and syrupy. I initially stopped drinking soda because of all the junk and high fructose syrup they put it in there. So I love that Jones uses real pure cane sugar! I can't wait to grab a bottle of this root beer and whip up a delicious root beer float."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a Circulon 5 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Chance to Win a Wooden Magnetic Knife Strip!
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- 20 Amazing Healthy Gluten Free Recipes
- Recipes With Bulgarian Yogurt (bulgarian Yogurt Recipes)
- 9 Nourishing Meals And Stress Relievers With Adaptogenic Herbs
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes