Emile Henry Square Baking Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Emile Henry Square Baking Dish
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.comChance to Win!
The Emile Henry Square Baking Dish Ultime is a great baker for sweet and savory foods, alike. The durable, ceramic material is durable, good-looking, and comes in five color choices. The 9" x 9" dish is perfect for baking and then serving your favorite casseroles, side dishes, cobblers, and more.
This baker uses the same great ceramic that has made Emile Henry famous. Despite thinking it may be fragile because of the clay design, it is far from that. The high fired Burgundy clay can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F, and won't break with sudden temperature changes like some stoneware and glass does. The dish is so durable that it can even be put in the dishwasher for a simple clean up after eating.
The baker makes is ideal for recipes calling for a small casserole, 9" x 9" baker, or even a 10" x 10" dish because of the generous depth of the dish. I found it wonderful for dump cakes, cheesy casseroles, enchiladas, vegetable side dishes, and so much more. You will be surprised by how often you reach to use this gorgeous, but simple dish.
This dish has certain characteristics that make it better for oven-to-table use. The handles flare up and have a slight indentation on the bottom. I found the design made it easier to hold and pass the dish. Plus it is nice and light, despite the durable material.
Why dirty multiple dishes when you can bake and serve your meals in just one. The elegant dish is sure to be a mainstay on any table,
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Win a Good Cooking 5-Piece Knife Set!
Chance to Win a Mauviel Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Enter to Win the Secura Pressure Cooker!
Chance to Win a Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan!
Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Crepe Pan!
Chance to win the Circulon Covered Essentials Pan!
Enter for a chance to win the Vidalia Chop Wizard!
Chance to Win a Black Cube Stainless Steel Chef's Pan!
Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic Heavy-Duty Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes