Emile Henry Square Baking Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Emile Henry Square Baking Dish
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Emile Henry Square Baking Dish Ultime is a great baker for sweet and savory foods, alike. The durable, ceramic material is durable, good-looking, and comes in five color choices. The 9" x 9" dish is perfect for baking and then serving your favorite casseroles, side dishes, cobblers, and more.
This baker uses the same great ceramic that has made Emile Henry famous. Despite thinking it may be fragile because of the clay design, it is far from that. The high fired Burgundy clay can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F, and won't break with sudden temperature changes like some stoneware and glass does. The dish is so durable that it can even be put in the dishwasher for a simple clean up after eating.
The baker makes is ideal for recipes calling for a small casserole, 9" x 9" baker, or even a 10" x 10" dish because of the generous depth of the dish. I found it wonderful for dump cakes, cheesy casseroles, enchiladas, vegetable side dishes, and so much more. You will be surprised by how often you reach to use this gorgeous, but simple dish.
This dish has certain characteristics that make it better for oven-to-table use. The handles flare up and have a slight indentation on the bottom. I found the design made it easier to hold and pass the dish. Plus it is nice and light, despite the durable material.
Why dirty multiple dishes when you can bake and serve your meals in just one. The elegant dish is sure to be a mainstay on any table,
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes