Driscoll's Berries Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If only all fruit was this sweet and juicy! The strawberries and blueberries that I tasted from Driscoll's were perfectly ripe and so incredibly flavorful. With the first bite I took out of the strawberry, the sweet juice rolled into my mouth and I was in heaven. After tasting all the varieties of berries from Driscoll's I can say with confidence that this will be my go-to berry brand from now on. I know I can count on Driscoll's berries being sweet and bursting with flavor. I can't wait to cook some delicious desserts with these berries and I know they'll taste just as incredible in my baked goods as they do on their own!"
"I have always been intrigued by golden raspberries so I was excited to give them a try. While they're not quite as sweet as their traditional counterpart, golden raspberries are a delicious option for fruit lovers. The texture is exactly the same, it's really just the color that is different. Don't let the color fool you - these raspberries are perfect for a fruity dish. Driscoll's is my favorite brand for berries so I knew I was in good hands when trying this new fruit."
"As I sat down to eat some Driscoll's Golden Raspberries, I was excited. Raspberries are one of my all-time favorite fruits and this golden variety certainly did not disappoint. They retained all of the juicy and delicious flavor of the traditional fruit. The main, very slight difference is that the golden raspberries are a little sweeter. They are also a bit bigger than most raspberries I've eaten. They are fantastic and I highly recommend them for a speedy and healthy treat."
"Driscoll’s golden raspberries are a fun and tasty flavor experience. While they’re a bright yellow, they taste just like red raspberries. If you’re looking to make a colorful fruit salad, add golden raspberries to the mix for a rainbow of flavor. These bright raspberries taste like sweet sunshine."
"Driscoll’s strawberries are always reliable and delicious. The berries are large, plump and perfectly sweet. When I want to find berries that I know will be ripe, sweet and tasty, I turn to Driscol’s over other brands. Their strawberries are the best!"
"If you have a household of raspberry-lovers, like I do, then Driscoll’s is probably high on your list of produce to purchase each week. Always fresh, always sweet, Driscoll’s never disappoints. I recently tried some of their Golden Raspberries for the first time, and they were simply delightful. Whether you eat them plain out of hand, or gently mixed into your morning yogurt, there’s never really a wrong time to eat raspberries. Slightly milder than their red counterparts, the golden raspberries were just as juicy, maybe a little bit sweeter, and oh, so delicious!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Win an Olio Carli Olive Oil "Buona Tavola" Gift Box!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Product Review
- Calphalon 8-piece Cookware Set Review
- Chance to Win a Homi Chef Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Cuisinart Seasonings!
- Edwards Pie Review
- Enter to Win a Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife!
- Chance to Win the Paula Deen Riverbend Cookware Set!
- Joie Kitchen Tools Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes