Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
Calling the Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender a "hand blender" is quite an understatement. This incredible tool is also a blender, food processor, potato masher, chopper, mixer, and more! It is simple to operate has a choice of five speeds.
I was blown away the first time I hit the power on this hand blender. It may be handheld, but it has an arsenal of power at its command. It also has something they call Advanced SPLASH control technology, and yes, it eliminates the mess that can come with using a hand blender. Another unique feature is the ability to adjust the speed without stopping your blade; just give a light push and it will increase smoothly.
By owning this blender, you can eliminate the need for about five different kitchen appliances, along with a host of tools. It includes an amazing assortment of attachments that will work even better than the stand-alone appliances you may have already.
I was incredibly impressed with the food processor base, as well as the blade selection. Included are a fine shred, coarse shred, slicing, julienne, French fry, & chopping blade. The large base means it can handle most any job and you won't need to work in batches.
Aside from a full food processor, this tool is also an electric mixer. The whisk attachment makes it simple to whip cream in a flash or make a meringue. I especially love the mashing attachment which mashes, as well as aerates your potatoes to make the most heavenly whipped potatoes you have ever had!
If you prefer a stand blender, then this one can be just that, too. The blender attachment makes it easy to make a batch of your favorite frozen cocktails. A smaller beaker attachment I found ideal for a glass of juice or a small smoothie.
This is a tool you can truly use when doing most of your cooking. It is user-friendly, while also being extremely powerful. Plus, you will find it saves you time better spent outside the kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a dish that's packed with protein and is super easy to make, look no further than this recipe for Slow Cooked… Continue reading: "Slow Cooked Southern Steakvideocam"
- Enter to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Classic Christmas Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Professional Secrets 1.2 Digital Kitchen Thermometer!
- Win a HotLogic Mini Portable Oven!
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
- Enter to Win a Pair of Grill Armor Heat-Resistant Gloves!
- Jones Soda Review
- Boulder Canyon Kettle Chips Review
- Bonfatto's Hawaiian BBQ Wing & Marinade Sauce Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Quick Peanut Chutney
- Chettinad Chicken Chops Recipe
- Low Carb Spanakopita Recipe (low Carb Spinach Quiche)
- Keto Feta And Spinach Omelette For Egg Haters
- Keto Chocolate Truffles Recipe (healthy Keto Bliss Balls Low Carb)
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Healthy Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Chicken And Dumpling Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes