Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
Calling the Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender a "hand blender" is quite an understatement. This incredible tool is also a blender, food processor, potato masher, chopper, mixer, and more! It is simple to operate has a choice of five speeds.
I was blown away the first time I hit the power on this hand blender. It may be handheld, but it has an arsenal of power at its command. It also has something they call Advanced SPLASH control technology, and yes, it eliminates the mess that can come with using a hand blender. Another unique feature is the ability to adjust the speed without stopping your blade; just give a light push and it will increase smoothly.
By owning this blender, you can eliminate the need for about five different kitchen appliances, along with a host of tools. It includes an amazing assortment of attachments that will work even better than the stand-alone appliances you may have already.
I was incredibly impressed with the food processor base, as well as the blade selection. Included are a fine shred, coarse shred, slicing, julienne, French fry, & chopping blade. The large base means it can handle most any job and you won't need to work in batches.
Aside from a full food processor, this tool is also an electric mixer. The whisk attachment makes it simple to whip cream in a flash or make a meringue. I especially love the mashing attachment which mashes, as well as aerates your potatoes to make the most heavenly whipped potatoes you have ever had!
If you prefer a stand blender, then this one can be just that, too. The blender attachment makes it easy to make a batch of your favorite frozen cocktails. A smaller beaker attachment I found ideal for a glass of juice or a small smoothie.
This is a tool you can truly use when doing most of your cooking. It is user-friendly, while also being extremely powerful. Plus, you will find it saves you time better spent outside the kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Win a HotLogic Mini Portable Oven!
- Chance to Win a Zavor Induction PRO Cooktop!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Stand Mixer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Princella Yams Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Salad With Bacon And Eggs
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
- Keto Pork Baby Back Ribs
- Keto Pork Belly
- Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – How To Make Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – Brinjal Potato Fry
- Chicken With Garlic, Vegetable Tomato Sauce And Polenta
- 124 Years Old Popover Recipe
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes