BergHOFF Seren Toaster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Seren Toaster
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The BergHOFF Seren Toaster is no ordinary toaster. This is a side-loading toaster that works wonderfully, and saves space. It comes with interchangeable covers so you can match it to your other appliances and kitchen decor.
I love the size of the toaster because it has the same capabilities as a regular toaster, but without taking up a big piece of counter real estate. The toaster can hold four regular slices of bread at a time, just like a top or front-loading toaster.
Unlike traditional toasters, this rack actually clasps your food. This makes it the perfect appliance to use for making toasted sandwiches. Just assemble the sandwich, pull the rack out, and place it within the rack. It will hold the sandwich together to make a delicious lunch or dinner.
In addition to the standard toasting abilities, this toaster has a button for reheating, as well as a button for defrosting food. This means you can take bread or other food straight from the freezer and put it right into the toaster. It also won't easily burn items thanks to specially designed browning technology. The toaster comes with a helpful picture guide to show you how to use each special setting right.
This toaster is incredibly simple to clean. Just slide the toasting rack all the way out and dump the crumbs. Old food doesn't collect like it can in a regular toaster that is less simple to clean.
The removable covers allow you to play with your kitchen decor. They attach to the toaster with two small magnets, and you can choose from French cream, crimson red, metallic silver, or black depending on which you prefer. The smart, fun, and unique design of this toaster makes it a great choice for any kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes