BergHOFF Seren Toaster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Seren Toaster
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
The BergHOFF Seren Toaster is no ordinary toaster. This is a side-loading toaster that works wonderfully, and saves space. It comes with interchangeable covers so you can match it to your other appliances and kitchen decor.
I love the size of the toaster because it has the same capabilities as a regular toaster, but without taking up a big piece of counter real estate. The toaster can hold four regular slices of bread at a time, just like a top or front-loading toaster.
Unlike traditional toasters, this rack actually clasps your food. This makes it the perfect appliance to use for making toasted sandwiches. Just assemble the sandwich, pull the rack out, and place it within the rack. It will hold the sandwich together to make a delicious lunch or dinner.
In addition to the standard toasting abilities, this toaster has a button for reheating, as well as a button for defrosting food. This means you can take bread or other food straight from the freezer and put it right into the toaster. It also won't easily burn items thanks to specially designed browning technology. The toaster comes with a helpful picture guide to show you how to use each special setting right.
This toaster is incredibly simple to clean. Just slide the toasting rack all the way out and dump the crumbs. Old food doesn't collect like it can in a regular toaster that is less simple to clean.
The removable covers allow you to play with your kitchen decor. They attach to the toaster with two small magnets, and you can choose from French cream, crimson red, metallic silver, or black depending on which you prefer. The smart, fun, and unique design of this toaster makes it a great choice for any kitchen.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Crepe Pan!
Chance to Win a Black Cube Stainless Steel Chef's Pan!
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
Enter to win a BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife!
Fairytale Brownies Review
Enter to Win a Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven!
Enter to Win a Pair of Grill Armor Heat-Resistant Gloves!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Chance to Win a Emile Henry Square Baking Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes