Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
About Sheila G's Award-Winning Brownie Brittle: Brownie Brittle, LLC, in West Palm Beach, Florida, was founded by Sheila G. Mains after losing her job in the early 90s. The company was recently named the 2nd fastest growing business in Florida and Mains was named one of Florida’s most influential business women. The company has been baking and selling innovative brownie products to restaurants, club stores and world-class theme parks since 1992. Brownie Brittle, the company’s flagship product, is made in America and available in Chocolate Chip, Toffee Crunch, Mint Chocolate Chip and Salted Caramel. Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle launched on store shelves in April of 2011 and is now available in tens of thousands of stores in the US, Canada, Mexico, Korea, Australia and Caribbean.
Brownie Brittle Recipes on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes