Byron's BBQ Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Byron’s BBQ is made from pork that is hickory smoked for 12 hours and hand-pulled, guaranteeing the highest quality product with a great, authentic flavor without slaving over the grill. The fully cooked BBQ comes packaged with a sweet and spicy sauce in a 4 lb. tray that can be easily warmed in the oven, or even on the grill. Heating in the crock-pot makes meal preparation a snap, and keeps the heat out of the kitchen.
Once it is warmed, it is perfect served in pitas, on top of rolls and buns, and even as a topping for potatoes or pizza. The best part is, the large tray serves at least 25, so feeding a crowd is not only simple, it’s affordable. From backyard summer picnics to cozy Sunday night dinners and everything in between, Byron’s BBQ makes eating delicious barbecue simple and affordable. Byron’s BBQ is perfect for those meals when you want authentic barbecue without smoking your own. Byron’s is sold at Sam’s Club stores nationwide.
Byron's BBQ Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Product Reviews for Byron's BBQ:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes