We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Le Creuset is focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From our original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, silicone and more, Le Creuset has grown to offer products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job.
At the turn of the twentieth century, a new global perspective on cuisine began to dawn. Chefs paused in their kitchens to reconsider the courses they were serving. Traditional attitudes about cooking and dining fell away. Eating became both the expression and the pursuit of pleasure.
At last, eating was no longer just a necessity or a status symbol, but a joy.
Dining, once a private activity, went public, and suddenly people experienced the delight of sharing a delicious meal in the company of friends. They remembered the marvelous dishes they tasted at restaurants; they went home to their own kitchens, eager to experiment and replicate. Soon, cooking became a way to connect with loved ones, a reason to gather together at the table.
And in the midst of all the culinary innovation and change, Le Creuset introduced the first vibrant, Flame-colored enameled cast iron cocotte in 1925. This ground-breaking cocotte took a kitchen staple—cast iron cookware—and refined it, making it more functional, more beautiful and deeply joyful.
Le Creuset cookware earned a special place in the lives and memories of cooks around the world. Since that time, modern cuisine has continued to evolve and so has Le Creuset, but the moments we share together in the kitchen and at the table are still the ones we treasure most. Ninety years later, cooking continues to be at the heart of our celebrations—just as it has for generations.
Le Creuset Links:
Le Creuset Reviews on RecipeLion.com:
Le Creuset Recipe on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes