We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You can quickly pull together a batch of Steamed Mussels in Garlic and Herb Wine Sauce for a simple and fresh seafood dinner that’s on the table in just 12 minutes! With a crusty loaf of bread to soak up the rich and flavorful broth, it’s an easy and nutritious weeknight meal that your family will devour! I’m so excited to share a steamed mussels recipe with you today that is literally as easy as boiling water! With just 5 minutes of prep and a handful of very basic ingredients, you can have a healthy, gourmet seafood dish on the table with almost ZERO effort!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time7 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes