4-Ingredient Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 4 ingredients, one dish, and about 10 minutes to prepare a delicious seafood supper! This Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce is a healthy dinner that’s full of nutritious, clean eating ingredients for an easy and low calorie weeknight meal!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Bread
- How To Make The Best Dinner Rolls In The World
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Make Apple Crisp
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pretzels
- Slow Cooker New England Corn Chowder
- The Perfect Burger Recipe
- Vodka Watermelon & Basil Granita – Heat Wave Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes