Cheesy Baked Oyster And Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked oysters are usually served as an appetizer for wine tasting menus since they are light, have a distinctive taste and party vibe. Oysters have a deliciously briny and flavorful meat and are considered a delicacy around the world. Oysters are packed with nutrients. They’re high in vitamins and minerals. They are also a versatile ingredient. They can be a great addition to pasta dishes or stews and soups. You can also fry them in bread crumbs to create a great texture. Try our fried oyster recipe. You can also grill the oysters to create a delicious twist on most regular oyster recipes."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 16 fresh oysters
- 5 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 ounces bacon
- 1 ounce chopped spinach
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cut bacon into smaller pieces and cook until crisp. Set aside to cool.
Shuck the oysters and leave them in the bottom half of the shell.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Squeeze the chopped spinach to remove excess moisture.
In a bowl, combine ricotta, Monterey jack cheese, cheddar, bacon bits, spinach, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
Set the oysters in their shells on the baking sheet.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes