Baked White Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is an herbaceous fish dish, but also has the umami and salt of the soy sauce. It calls for cod, but any meaty white fish will work such as John Dory, swordfish or halibut. If you want to punch up the flavor a bit more, add a hunk of butter or some bacon to the dish. That will really make it sing. We paired this dish with rosé because of it’s herbaceousness and the lightness of the fish. But, it’s not a super light dish. That’s why our suggestions are heavier rosés with high acid."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 26 ounces cod fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 stalk dill
- 5 leaves of basil
- 1 stalk spring onions
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ounce white sesame seeds
- 1 ounce butter
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Mince the garlic, dill, and basil and put in a bowl together with the softened butter, mix well
Zest the lemon into the bowl
Arrange the fish on a baking tray lined with a parchment paper
Add all ingredients and fold the parchment paper around the edges in 1/4-inch folds to create a half-moon shape
Fold to seal the pockets
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes