The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After retiring from over 20 years as a mechanical engineer, Judy Hannemann decided to overcome her boredom and new-found free time by starting a cooking blog, The Midnight Baker. It started as a step-by-step instruction of each recipe, but soon become something more.
Judy discovered blogging satisfied her love of cooking, sharing recipes and tips, and her love for photography. She always had a life-long love of cooking from helping her mom in the kitchen. Experimenting with recipes she comes across and turning them into something entirely different has become her kitchen quest. This is similar to the chemistry set experiments of her childhood, except her kitchen experiments smell better.
As her blog grew, her focus changed to featuring dishes that could be made simply, quickly, and did not depend on an overabundance of processed food.
Judy's Recipes on RecipeLion:
Judy's Reviews on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
- Kevin Williams - Food Blogger
- 12 Black Food Bloggers to Follow
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Adam and Joanne - Food Bloggers
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Kelly S. Rowe - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Angie Holden - Food Blogger
- Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes