Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After retiring from over 20 years as a mechanical engineer, Judy Hannemann decided to overcome her boredom and new-found free time by starting a cooking blog, The Midnight Baker. It started as a step-by-step instruction of each recipe, but soon become something more.
Judy discovered blogging satisfied her love of cooking, sharing recipes and tips, and her love for photography. She always had a life-long love of cooking from helping her mom in the kitchen. Experimenting with recipes she comes across and turning them into something entirely different has become her kitchen quest. This is similar to the chemistry set experiments of her childhood, except her kitchen experiments smell better.
As her blog grew, her focus changed to featuring dishes that could be made simply, quickly, and did not depend on an overabundance of processed food.
Judy's Recipes on RecipeLion:
Judy's Reviews on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Kristin Anderson - Editor
- Stacey Little - Food Blogger
- Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Katrina Bahl - Food Blogger
- Danelle McCollum - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Perfect Baked Potatoes
- Six Bean Salad With Gluten Free Pasta
- Instant Pot Pork Loin And Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pot Roast
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes