The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After retiring from over 20 years as a mechanical engineer, Judy Hannemann decided to overcome her boredom and new-found free time by starting a cooking blog, The Midnight Baker. It started as a step-by-step instruction of each recipe, but soon become something more.
Judy discovered blogging satisfied her love of cooking, sharing recipes and tips, and her love for photography. She always had a life-long love of cooking from helping her mom in the kitchen. Experimenting with recipes she comes across and turning them into something entirely different has become her kitchen quest. This is similar to the chemistry set experiments of her childhood, except her kitchen experiments smell better.
As her blog grew, her focus changed to featuring dishes that could be made simply, quickly, and did not depend on an overabundance of processed food.
Judy's Recipes on RecipeLion:
Judy's Reviews on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Stacey Little - Food Blogger
- Sherron Watson - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Lana Stuart - Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Leftover Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- Chipotle Mayo
- Spinach Dip
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken (orange Marmalade Bbq)
- S’mores Bars
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes