The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After retiring from over 20 years as a mechanical engineer, Judy Hannemann decided to overcome her boredom and new-found free time by starting a cooking blog, The Midnight Baker. It started as a step-by-step instruction of each recipe, but soon become something more.
Judy discovered blogging satisfied her love of cooking, sharing recipes and tips, and her love for photography. She always had a life-long love of cooking from helping her mom in the kitchen. Experimenting with recipes she comes across and turning them into something entirely different has become her kitchen quest. This is similar to the chemistry set experiments of her childhood, except her kitchen experiments smell better.
As her blog grew, her focus changed to featuring dishes that could be made simply, quickly, and did not depend on an overabundance of processed food.
Judy's Recipes on RecipeLion:
Judy's Reviews on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Banana, Cinnamon and Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Shake
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- One Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Thai Peanut Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes