Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of the comfort foods of my youth is stuffed cabbage rolls, also called Halupki. This is my family’s cabbage roll recipe and you will be surprised how easy they are to make. This is the ultimate comfort food from the old country. If you want to learn to make more Ukrainian recipes be sure to make Paska bread. I also share about my German culinary side of the family by making the potato donuts called fastnachts. If you are a fan of cabbage rolls you are going to want to make stuffed pepper soup. They are like kissing cousins! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Baked Cheeseburger Rolled Tacos
- Irresistible Spanish Stuffed Peppers With Rice & Chickpeas
- Blackstone Griddle Steak Fajitas Recipe
- One Pot Sweet Italian Sausage Pasta
- Pork Chili Verde
- Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
- Spanakopita Spinach Feta Pie
- Crispy Chinese Shrimp Toast Recipe
- Chinese Spicy Seafood Stew
- An Irish Favorite: Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes