Grandma's Cowboy Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing better than old family recipes, and this is one that has been passed down all the way from Grandma herself. Her cowboy cookie recipe is one that you'll want to eat till the cows come home. Made with oatmeal, chocolate chips, brown sugar, and pecans, this is one easy, yet ultra satisfying cookie recipe that you'll make sure to keep bookmarked in your recipe book for. Whenever you're craving something sweet, comforting and just plain delicious, these cowboy cookies are the way to go.
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Mr and Mrs Potato Head Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Double Chocolate Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cake Mix Cookies
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Crusted Lemon Halibut
- Spicy Jambalaya
- Keto-friendly And Gluten-free Garlic Salmon
- Classic Farmhouse Oatmeal Bread
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Low-carb And Gluten-free Tandoori Fish
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Easy And Spicy Indian Salmon Masala
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Herb Dipping And Marinating Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes