Grandma's Cowboy Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing better than old family recipes, and this is one that has been passed down all the way from Grandma herself. Her cowboy cookie recipe is one that you'll want to eat till the cows come home. Made with oatmeal, chocolate chips, brown sugar, and pecans, this is one easy, yet ultra satisfying cookie recipe that you'll make sure to keep bookmarked in your recipe book for. Whenever you're craving something sweet, comforting and just plain delicious, these cowboy cookies are the way to go.
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes