We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Goan Sanna | Mangalorean Idlis | Goan Steamed Rice Cake is steamed fluffy and spongy rice cake which is a very popular dish of Goan cuisine. The Sannas are quite popular amongst Goan and Mangalorean Catholics. They are customarily made on celebrations. These steamed rice cakes are toddler and kid friendly. There is also a sweeter version of Sannas which is made by stuffing coconut and jaggery. You’d have guessed it that kids adore this sweet version of Sannas. So, if you are bored with the regular Sanna, you can make stuffed sweet Sannas too."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes