Easy Slow Cooker Pernil ("Roasted" Pork Shoulder)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pernil, or roasted pork shoulder, is a popular dish in Cuba, Puerto Rico, and other parts of Latin America. This recipe is an easy, slow cooker version of the classic recipe. Make an impressive meal for 8 for under fifteen bucks! Pernil freezes well, too. Ingredients One 5- to 6-pound bone-in (skin-on) pork shoulder. 7-8 cloves of garlic. 1 Tablespoon coarse salt (such as sea salt or Kosher salt). 1 teaspoon ground coriander. 1/2 Tablespoon ground cumin. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. 1 cup citrus juice."
Cooking Vessel Size5-quart slow cooker (or large enough to fit pork shoulder).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes