Easy Cinnamon Sugar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy and quick Cinnamon Sugar combines the perfect cinnamon sugar ratio for all your post cooking and baking needs. Keep a batch mixed for sprinkling on fresh fried doughnuts, making cinnamon toast, or mixing with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt. Growing up I remember my Mom having a shaker full of cinnamon sugar for us all the time. It was many times her saving grace as we were allowed to make our own simplified version of cinnamon toast on the weekends. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Crusted Lemon Halibut
- Spicy Jambalaya
- Keto-friendly And Gluten-free Garlic Salmon
- Classic Farmhouse Oatmeal Bread
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Low-carb And Gluten-free Tandoori Fish
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Easy And Spicy Indian Salmon Masala
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Herb Dipping And Marinating Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes