Easy Cinnamon Sugar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy and quick Cinnamon Sugar combines the perfect cinnamon sugar ratio for all your post cooking and baking needs. Keep a batch mixed for sprinkling on fresh fried doughnuts, making cinnamon toast, or mixing with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt. Growing up I remember my Mom having a shaker full of cinnamon sugar for us all the time. It was many times her saving grace as we were allowed to make our own simplified version of cinnamon toast on the weekends. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Parmesan Corn
- Creamy Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lemon Dill Rice
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes