Strawberry Banana Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a classic flavor that’s both healthy and delicious. Packed with strawberries and bananas and some milk, it’s all you need for the perfect smoothie. Sweet without the sugar, creamy without the cream. This smoothie favorite is simple, pure, and so delicious. And today, we’re blending it up. We use frozen fruit rather than ice. While ice is nice in adding instant chill and bulk to smoothies, I’ve found that it makes them too watery and difficult to blend smoothly."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes