Scarlet O'Hara Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Scarlet O’Hara Cocktail is both sweet and tart. I use Southern Comfort, cranberry juice and a bit of lime juice. That’s all – three simple, but delicious ingredients. It isn’t the holidays unless we have a Scarlet O’Hara Cocktail. My mom and I used to drink this starting on Thanksgiving day all the way through to New Year’s Eve. They became a tradition for our holidays. Now that my Mom has passed on, I still make our signature Scarlet O’Hara Cocktail and toast to fond memories of all of my family holidays."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes