We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fruity sangria and crisp margaritas in one delicious cocktail. Why choose one drink when you make two in one go with this easy recipe. Why This Recipe Rocks Ultra Refreshing: SO refreshing on a hot summer day, these go down easy. Two In One: Why choose one cocktail when you can have both? It has the fruity wine flavor I crave, alongside classic lime margaritas. The perfect pairing! Easy: No fancy drink machines needed here. Make in your regular old Blender. Mine is 20 bucks from Target."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes