Rose lavender dry martini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vintage style dry martini cocktail using homemade cold infused gin flavoured with juniper, rose, lavender, orange, coriander, paired with French Vermouth and orange bitters, garnished with a citrus twist. The martini was originally a sweet cocktail using sweet Old Tom style gin, sweet Italian Vermouth, sugar syrup and sweet liqueurs. The Dry Martini recipe of the 1890's was a step away from sweetness using a new style of dry unsweetened London Dry or Plymouth Gin with equal parts French Vermouth, orange bitters and a citrus twist. The enduring popularity of the martini recipe is evident in recipes for the Dry Martini appearing in late 1930's cocktail manuals where the recipe calls for the same ingredients but in a 2:1 ratio of gin to vermouth. This homemade cold infused gin offers a unique flavour profile showcased in a vintage style 2:1 dry martini with French Vermouth, orange bitters and a seasonal blood orange twist for a luscious fresh floral citrus cocktail."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes