Orange Bourbon Smash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This orange bourbon smash is refreshing and simple to make. Perfect for a hot summer day, as a Thanksgiving cocktail, or that New Year’s Eve bash. Mix a few ingredients together for a fresh citrus drink. A simple & delicious cocktail with oranges, lime juice, bourbon, triple sec, angostura bitters, maple syrup, and smashed mint leaves. There’s something about orange and bourbon that just works well together. This recipe could be called an orange cooler. It is so light and refreshing that it is hard to tell if there is any bourbon in this at all. Well, trust me, there is. However, this is the type of beverage I like to enjoy. Just the right amount of balance between the sweet, sour, cool mint, and bourbon. It will be hard not to have another. "
NotesThere is a non-alcoholic recipe too.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes