Old-fashioned Blackberry Lemonade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing tastes more like summer than a cold, refreshing glass of Old-Fashioned Blackberry Lemonade! Let the berries sit in a mason jar with sugar and water, squeeze in some lemons, and you've got an easy treat ready with just a few minutes of work. The perfect balance of sweet and tart, this fresh juice is a simple and delicious way to take advantage of ripe summer blackberries! This easy homemade lemonade is prepared in a mason jar and infused with fresh blackberry juice. What's not to love about the old-fashioned combination of sweet summer berries and tart lemons?! This Blackberry Lemonade is a refreshing drink that's perfect for lazy afternoons on the front porch or for relaxing snacks by the pool. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Monday Pie
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- How To Make Ghost Meringue - Halloween Treats
- French Toast
- Carrot Salad
- Air Fryer Bruschetta
- Gingerbread Martini
- Black Bean Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Lemon Cranberry Meringue Pie
- Passion Fruit Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes