Five Ingredient White Sangria
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Having guests for the holidays? Whip up this super simple fruity Five Ingredient White Sangria and make it a party. It’s fruity, festive and oh so easy. It’s just fruit, wine and cranberry juice. So simple and so refreshing. The most important part is to let your fruit marinate in the wine. Wine soaked fruit might be one of the best things ever. I used no sugar added cranberry juice because I like mine less sweet. You can use sweetened cranberry juice or add a tablespoon or two of maple syrup or honey."
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear sliced ( I used half of a red and half of a green)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice (if you use unsweetened then add some honey)
- 1 bottle dry white wine ( I used sauvignon blanc)
Easiest sangria ever! Just slice your fruit and throw it in the pitcher.
Add one cup of cranberry juice and one bottle of dry white wine.
Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one or two hours so the fruit can soak up some alcohol.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes