Fig And Cashew Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A traditional Indian Milkshake can be compiled in a matter of minutes. The best Indian milkshake ever, in my family’s opinion. The crunch of the fig seeds and the cashews are absolutely perfect when combined with every single ingredient. Best part? It takes minutes to put together. Fig and Cashew Milkshake is a very healthy and nutritious milkshake for growing kids and for adults too. You might know that dried figs are richest in fiber, copper, manganese, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and vitamin K."
- 2 whole dried figs (I use calimyrna figs)
- 15 whole cashews
- 1 tbsp sugar (regular granulated sugar)
- 8 oz milk of choice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes