Dole Whip with Rum
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"So by now, you have probably realized that I love making drinks. Like, really love it. I spent over 10 years as a bartender, and part of the fun of that was mixing fabulous cocktails and blending up delicious frozen drinks. You’ll probably have seen my Blackberry Margaritas, Baby Blue Punch, Blue Hawaiian Long Island, and the ever-famous Pineapple Prosecco Cocktail.This homemade Dole Whip with rum is great for summer, and especially for your summer parties. Plus, who doesn’t love an actual pineapple for a glass?! "
- 1 Whole pineapple,cubed and frozen
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 3 ounces Coconut Rum
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes