Cranberry Cosmopolitan Mocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This non alcoholic Cranberry Cosmo Mocktail is really fun, festive and the perfect holiday drink for kids or anyone not wanting to drink alcohol. Even if you have smaller children and are worried about them chocking on the frozen cranberries or ice, just use a straw, skip the ice/frozen cranberries and put the drink in a fancy plastic glass and your little ones are ready to P-A-R-T-Y! Heck, I used to put mocktails in a sippy cup when my kids were small and they would be absolutely thrilled. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes