We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With only 4 ingredients, these delicious blueberry margaritas comes together in minutes. This is one simple, smooth, show-stopping recipe!
This recipe is an easy new twist on the classic margarita. As an added bonus, the color is gorgeous!
This recipe is only four ingredients! All you need is tequila, blueberries, lime juice, and simple syrup.
Rim the glasses with sugar. This margarita recipe is slightly sweet and slightly tart. The sugared rim adds a little texture and additional sweetness that enhances the margarita."
NotesTequila – Use blanco or silver tequila which is the clear variety of tequila.
Simple Syrup – Simple syrup can be purchased or homemade. To make it at home, put equal parts water and sugar (eg. 1 cup each) in a saucepan or small pot over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved. Turn off the heat, let the simple syrup cool and you’re done!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Baby Blue Punch
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Shaken Espresso With Brown Sugar And Quick Homemade Oatmilk
- Homemade Mcdonalds Strawberry Milkshake In The Blender
- Shirley Temple Recipe
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- Lemonade Prosecco Punch
- Iced Chocolate Latte
- An Easy Bbq Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Strawberry Pudding Milk Shake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes