Blackberry Margarita Mimosa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Blackberry Margarita Mimosas will be a perfect drink for any crowd. Tequila, orange juice, blackberry puree, lime, sour mix, and a few other ingredients come together to create the perfect drink to relax after a long week or serve up to guests at your next barbecue or potluck! This easy, tasty, and fully leaded margarita mimosa offers the perfect presentation to your guests. Sweet, refreshing, light and the quintessential cocktail to whip up. Can’t decide what type of drink you want to make? Then mix two, and create a brand new cocktail to try out! That is what I did here, and I am so happy! "
- 3 cups Fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup tequila
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes