Blackberry Margarita Mimosa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Blackberry Margarita Mimosas will be a perfect drink for any crowd. Tequila, orange juice, blackberry puree, lime, sour mix, and a few other ingredients come together to create the perfect drink to relax after a long week or serve up to guests at your next barbecue or potluck! This easy, tasty, and fully leaded margarita mimosa offers the perfect presentation to your guests. Sweet, refreshing, light and the quintessential cocktail to whip up. Can’t decide what type of drink you want to make? Then mix two, and create a brand new cocktail to try out! That is what I did here, and I am so happy! "
- 3 cups Fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup tequila
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes