We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This classic Arnold Palmer Drink is a refreshing combination of tea and homemade lemonade. It is one of my favorite summer beverages and perfect for pool parties, patio and deck parties, and picnics. So grab a glass, pull up a chair, and let’s reminisce for a while. Hubby and I love to have an assortment of quick and easy summer drink recipes on hand for when friends drop by. This recipe, fresh peach tea, blueberry lemonade, and strawberry lemonade are just a few of our favorites. I like to prepare this refreshment with fresh squeezed lemonade but summer is full of activities so feel free to use already prepared bottled lemonade or frozen concentrate."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes