After Eight Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this rich and creamy After Eight Peppermint Hot Chocolate as it’s the ultimate decadent chocolate drink. It also has pieces of the After Eight chocolate on top for a delicious hot beverage! I just recently learned that unless your Canadian and/or from the United Kingdom you might not have heard of After Eight chocolates. So for those who haven’t they are thin dark chocolate squares filled with peppermint flavoured fondant cream and are oh so good. The Ovation chocolates or York Peppermint Patties are similar but not the same. They are not as thin and have a slightly different taste but that’s the closest U.S alternatives I can think of. They are the square chocolates you see in our photos. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes