4-Ingredient Breakfast Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is no better way to start your morning than with a healthy and balanced breakfast. Blend this breakfast smoothie with low-fat milk, frozen berries, cranberry juice and a scoop of protein powder to power up your day!"
Yields1 550ml smoothie
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup frozen mix berries
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored protein powder of choice (1/3 cup, firmly packed)
Place all the ingredients in a blender. Make sure the protein powder goes in the middle to prevent it from sticking at the bottom or side of the blender.
Blend until smooth.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes