Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip
Trying to find a quick and easy appetizer recipe for your next gathering? This Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip will take you 30 minutes to make, and the crunchy water chestnuts and hot sauce really gives this simple recipe a great kick. Serve this dip with homemade pita chips or tortilla chips for great hors d'oeuvres.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1/2 cup block-style low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Plain 2% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (like Franks Red Hot)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen spinach (about 2 cups), thawed and drained
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts (about 2 cups), thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until well blended.
- Stir in water chestnuts, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Spoon spinach-artichoke mixture into an 8-inch square, baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with feta, and bake for 30 minutes or until artichoke mixture is hot and begins to brown.
- Serve warm with pita chips and crudite.
Read NextUltimate Bean Dip