Ma's Famous Hot Chipped Beef Dip
Whether you serve it as an easy appetizer recipe with crackers or spread it on toast for a quick weeknight meal, this recipe for Ma's Famous Hot Chipped Beef Dip is one you're going to want to store in a safe place. Everyone loves this wonderful vintage recipe because of its hearty, rich taste and we love how simple it is to prepare. This chipped beef recipe gets its creaminess from three separate ingredients: cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream. It's no wonder why so many people for so many years have enjoyed this delicious dip!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package (2.5 ounce) chipped beef, finely cut
- 3 scallions, chopped with some green
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces softened blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse beef to remove salt. Combine all ingredients in a shallow Pyrex or oven-proof dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with toasted pieces of pita bread or crackers.
Read NextAddictive Deviled Egg Spread